SWF to Screensaver Scout: converts Flash to Screensaver (FLV, SWF to SCR, EXE)
* Make screensavers from flash FLV movies and SWF files - create out-of-the-box standalone .EXE and .SCR files for Windows 2000 and higher (up to Windows Vista and Windows 7);
* DUAL monitors configurations support: screensaver runs on each additional monitor automatically;
* Set custom icons (.ico) for output EXE and SCR files;
* Create password protected installers;
* Customizable title, publisher, web-site url, readme, about text (for Settings button);
* You can preview the screensaver before saving SCR or EXE setup file;
* Ability to set custom options for flash movie used in screensaver (align, scale, quality and other);
* Includes all features of Movies Extractor Scout (full featured flash movies and video extractor);
* FOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS: includes command line console utility to automate conversion of SWF (flash files) into .scr (screensaver files) or ready to use .exe installation files.
* With this program you can extract flash movies from Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Opera browsers, save SWF to disk, convert SWF to EXE, and extract SWF from EXE files;
* The program can automatically play flash movies in the order they are listed. If you want to see your favorite flash movies, just click the first flash file and the rest of them will be shown automatically in the order they are listed;
* You can set flash movie as Windows Desktop Wallpaper;
* When adding a flash file to the Favorites list, it is saved onto your hard-drive automatically;
* You can make copies or e-mail a link to the file later;
* When the full screen mode is activated, the task panel is removed - you can watch your flash file as if it is a movie;
* You can capture and save frames from flash movie to JPG, TIFF, PDF and PNG image files;
* You can automate making SCR and EXE screensavers from Flash movies using command line interface.
» version 1.56c.1.d - posted on 2013-03-28
Make standalone screensaver for Windows from flash movie;
improved support for multi monitor configurations.
» version 1.22a - posted on 2007-04-22
updated installer engine
improved flash extractor engine with better support for streaming video
new protection engine
EULA - End User License Agreement
SWF To Screensaver Scout
Copyright (C) 2004-2009 ByteScout
All Rights Reserved
ATTENTION: This License Agreement is a legal agreement between you
(either an individual or a single entity) and ByteScout.
It defines what you may do with the product and contains limitations
on warranties and/or remedies. This license is granted by ByteScout
for all products purchased either directly or though any authorized
agent of the company.
IMPORTANT: CAREFULLY READ THIS LICENSE BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT.
INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THIS PRODUCT INDICATES YOUR
ACKNOWLEDGMENT THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS LICENSE AND AGREE TO ITS TERMS.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, RETURN THE COMPLETE PRODUCT TO BYTESCOUT
FOR A FULL REFUND. THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT IS YOUR PROOF OF LICENSE.
PLEASE TREAT IT AS VALUABLE PROPERTY.
A. BYTESCOUT WILL:
Provide you with a computer program (hereafter called the "Program"),
which may also have "online" or electronic documentation, this license
agreement (hereafter called the "License"), and other printed materials
(together called the "Product"). ByteScout grants you a license
to use the Product in accordance with the terms of this agreement. The
copyright and all other rights to the Product will remain with us
and/or our suppliers.
B. YOU MAY:
1. Install and use one copy of the Product only on a single computer.
This copy is to be used exclusively by a single user at a time. You
will need to purchase a new license for each additional computer or
user. If you want to install and use the copy in the network (on
computer file server) you need to purchase an additional license for
all computers with access to this Product.
2. Make one copy of the Product for archive or backup purposes.
3. Install one copy of the Product on your portable computer but for
your individual use only.
4. Transfer the Product to someone else, only if you assign all of
your rights under this License, cease all use of the Product, erase
or destroy any copy(ies) (including the hard disk copy) made in
support of your use of the Product, and ensure that the other person
agrees to the terms of this License.
C. YOU MAY NOT:
1. Use the Product or make copies of it except as permitted in this
2. Translate, reverse engineer, recompile, or disassemble the Product
except to the extent the foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited
by applicable law.
3. Rent, lease, assign, or transfer the Product except as set out in
paragraph B above.
4. Modify the Product or merge all or any part of the Product with
5. Use the previous versions of the Product. After the update all
copies of the previous versions must be destroyed.
This License will continue as long as you use the Product. However,
it will terminate if you fail to comply with any of its terms or
conditions. You must agree, upon termination, to destroy all copies
of the Product. The Limitations of Warranties and Liability set out
below will continue in force even after any termination.
We warrant that the Product will perform substantially in accordance
with the accompanying materials for a period of ninety days from the
date you acquire it. If such a defect occurs, it will be replaced free
of charge. This remedy is your exclusive remedy for breach of this
warranty. It gives you certain rights and you may have other legislated
rights, which may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
F. LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY:
Except for the express warranty above, the product is provided on an
"as is" basis, without any other warranties or conditions, expressed
or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantable
quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or those
arising by law, statute, usage of trade, or course of dealing. The
entire risk as to the results and performance of the product is
assumed by you. Neither we nor our dealers or suppliers will have any
liability to you or any other person or entity for any indirect,
incidental, special, or consequential damages whatsoever, including,
but not limited to, loss of revenue or profit, lost or damaged data or
other commercial or economic loss, even if we have been advised of the
possibility of such damages, or they are foreseeable. We are also not
responsible for claims by any third party. Our maximum aggregate
liability to you and that of our dealers and suppliers will not exceed
the amount paid by you for the product.
This License is the entire agreement between us, superseding any other
agreement or discussions, oral or written, and may not be changed
except by a signed agreement.